Monday, August 3, 2009

August 2009

Dylan and Tyler @ his bday party
Union Station in LA

The Whittington Men

Who needs REAL movie stars??!



SD Fair


SD Fair

Dylan & Grandma @ Shabu Shabu


Graduation!

Ready for my African Safari song


So sorry it's been a while, but this unemployment thing really keeps me busy! How I worked 50 hours a week with a husband and a 5 year old is beyond me! Anywho, still looking to go back to work, but pickins' are slim. But I'm sure the right thing will come along soon.
I took Dylan out of school for the month of August to hang out and have some summer fun. Got lots of things planned! We just had his 5th birthday party on August 1st and we're doing a trip to Disneyland on his actual birthday, August 6th. Disney has finally decided to join the ranks of family discounting and is allowing Southern CA residents to get in free on the day of their birthday-shocking huh?! So we'll be heading out to that adventure shortly!
We'll be making a 10 day trip to TX as well to visit the family and have some fun there. Plus some day trips to Legoland, Catalina Island, and many days at the beach and lake. I'm sure when September rolls around, I'll be more than happy to bring him back to school.

On a side note, Mark and I are doing well. I keep busy with a million things going on, as usual! Mark is doing so well in school and still working full time. Needless to say, we see him about 4 hours a week. But it will be worth it in the end. Other than that, all is good!

I've posted some random pictures from the summer - Dylan's preschool graduation and other things.


















Hope all is well with all you bloggers!

No comments: