Friday, December 5, 2008

"Santa Clause is coming....to town....."







Hard to believe it's already December. Lucky for me, I prepared like I always say I will this year. Tree is up, lights are hung, presents are bought and EVEN wrapped!! I even managed to make some toy donations as well! I will actually be able to enjoy the holiday festivities this month instead of fighting crowds and shopping! YUK!






Here are some pics of Mr. Dylan welcoming Santa on the Mission Viejo fire truck last Sunday. We took him back on Wednesday night to see the lights and visit Santa in his workshop to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. Though he never made it to his lap, he did manage to share that he would like a yellow Power Ranger and a light saber....who knew my charming socialite would be a little skittish of Santa!






As a side note, there is a photo here of a group of little snowmen dancers that performed on the stage. Dylan kept asking as each group came on - "where are the boys?".....well, as you can see here-one FINALLY made it out!






No comments: